VHR Shortlisted for the Global Recruiter Awards
VHR are delighted to be shortlisted for the Global Recruiter Awards.
VHR have been announced as Finalists in the Global Recruiter Awards 2018 under the category of Best Medium Recruitment Business.
For the past nine years, The Global Recruiter Awards has celebrated the best of the best in recruitment. The Awards recognise excellent performance in the recruitment sector and serve to highlight the high flyers and innovators in the industry: the people and organisations who have made a standout contribution to recruitment in the past year.
The award of Best Medium Recruitment Business recognises recruitment agencies with a turnover between £20m and £100m per annum. From client service to employee engagement, from marketing to industry involvement, the Best Medium Recruitment Business Award will celebrate the recruitment consultancies that demonstrate a strong all-round performance and deliver a positive impact for candidates, clients and employees.
To be included as a Finalist, recruitment agencies were required to evidence:
• Great customer service and candidate experience
• Involvement with and understanding of the community they serve
• Clear quantifiable billing success
• A great approach to supporting internal talent
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Excellent use of social media and website
The Global Recruiter Awards ceremony will take place on June 21 at Café de Paris, London where winners will be announced.
VHR’s inclusion in the Global Recruiter Awards shortlist follows VHR’s awards success in 2018 so far:
• Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Won the Queen’s Award for International Trade 2018
• Best Business Awards – Won the title of Best Small to Medium-Sized Business
• Recruiter Awards – Shortlisted for Best International Recruitment Company
• Institute of Directors Awards – VHR’s Managing Director Danny Brooks shortlisted as Global Director of the Year
VHR are delighted to be chosen as a Finalist in the Global Recruiter Awards and look forward to our increasing global expansion.
Find out more about VHR’s award-winning technical and engineering recruitment services.
News on Similar Topics:
Candidate Newsletter: Engineering Jobs & Industry Trends
Jobs and News from VHR - Engineering & Technician Jobs Campaign URL...
B1 Licensed Engineer Jobs – Work in the Middle East
VHR’s team of Aerospace & Aviation Recruitment Specialists are looking for a...
Aerospace Jobs – Meet VHR in Romania
VHR’s team of Aerospace Recruitment Specialists will be visiting Romania to find...