30th September sees the end of VHR’s 2016-17 financial year. Our new financial year marks the start of our fifteenth year in business since our formation in 2003.
For fourteen years VHR has been proud to partner leading businesses in the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. We are passionate about the industries in which we operate, the business-critical and career-changing support we provide to our clients and candidates, and the people with whom we work.
VHR’s highlights over the past year include:
• Launching our new Online Aviation Training courses
• Launching our Czech-based business, VHR s.r.o, based in Prague
• Increasing our total annual turnover by 30% to £35M
• Hiring 20 new VHR staff to focus on enhancing our services to clients and candidates alike
• Attending, sponsoring and exhibiting at a variety of international industry events, including MRO Europe in London, the Engine Expo in Germany and proudly sponsoring the Superyacht Cup in Mallorca
VHR currently employs over 70 staff across 4 global offices, with 1,000 contractors on assignment across 26 countries.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each of our clients, candidates and employees: we look forward to working with you and anticipate ever-growing success in the years to come.