Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is a world leading automotive design company that is seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Mechanical Design Engineer to be involved with both their motorsport and automotive projects.
You will take full ownership for the design of your projects, responsible for your own workload to ensure the project is delivered into production in accordance with tight deadline.
- Hold at least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree within Automotive/Motorsport or Mechanical Engineering from a top university.
- Previous experience with Formula Student would be advantageous.
- Ideally you have experience of using Catia.
- Good understanding of complete vehicle automotive engineering processes.
- Minimum of 5 years previous design experience working within the automotive or motorsport industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and previous experience of dealing with clients and suppliers.
- Candidates must demonstrate a real passion and interest in the automotive sector.
If you are looking for work or a new opportunity, then please click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org you can also call me on 0207 740 0042.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.