Marine Engineer / Hydraulics Engineer / Technician / Specialist
Marine Engineer / Hydraulics Engineer / Technician / Specialist - ASAP Start
Want to work in the sun? Do you want to live in "The Best Place to live in Europe"? Home away from home? Want to work on Super Yachts? Want to live the Spanish lifestyle?
This job will give you the opportunity to develop your skills in a close-knit team as a Marine Hydraulics Engineer. You will also have the opportunity to progress within the business. Along with increased responsibilities once you have become acquainted with everyone.
About the company:
- Has seen a lot of growth
- Really nice team
- Take care of their employees
- Keen to promote internally
This company is offering a generous package for the right Hydraulics Engineer:
- Very competitive annual salary
- First month's accommodation paid to help you get settled in
- Help with the relocation process, point you in the right direction to find accommodation, etc.
- Average 40 hours per week (Unpaid "Siestas")
As a Hydraulics Engineer, you will be required to:
- Direct experience of working with Hydraulics on Super Yachts
- Modify the hydraulics
- Fit the Hydraulics
- Problem Solve
- Must have experience working in the Super Yacht Sector.
- Must be eligible to work in Spain.
- Must speak English
- Must have leadership skills
- CV Screen
- Phone interview
- Skype interview
To apply for this position please send your CV to Alex.Perez@V-hr.com along with two professional references, or you can find me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/alex.perezvhr.7) / LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-bello-pÃ©rez-a17a49b5/)
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.