EASA B1 – A330,A380, B777 or B787
EASA B1 Part 66 - Must have at least two of the following Types A330, A350, A380 , B777 or B787
Location: Doha, Qatar
VHR are currently looking for a large number of B1 LAE to join a very large airline in Doha, this is for a permanent position. We are looking for engineers that must have at least two of the following type ratings A330,A350,A380 , B777 or B787.
If successful you will be responsible for the delivery of all aircraft Maintenance activities and directly support flight operations maintenance checks and duties.
Specific responsibilities would include:
- Plans assigned activities in an effective and efficient manner, operate equipment or use necessary tools as required in the assigned tasks within framework of company procedures.
- Reviews work procedures and standards, proposes improvements were procedures are not appropriate to ensure work processes are effective.
- Responsible for the final release of work completed by the Mechanics. Ensures tasks are performed to meet company standard and target such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
- Ensures delivery standard of products are met. Aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Provides satisfactory support to internal and external customers.
- Implements solutions to technical problems within his range of his authority. Maintains aircraft or components serviceability standards to meet schedule requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Holder of QCAA / ICAO aircraft maintenance license with certifying experience or EASA
- Licensed Engineers holding a minimum of one company type authorisation
- Recognised aircraft type rating and detailed knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals and company procedures.
- In accordance with the Civil Aviation regulations of 7 years in total experience. Experience period shall be approved on a case by case basis as agreed with Quality assurance department.
Our client is offering:
- Very attractive tax free salary
- Return Annual Flight
- 25 days Annual Holiday + National Holidays
- Access to staff travel
- Medical Insurance
If you could be interested in this role please do contact Evie Kyprianou at VHR or apply below,
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.