CNC Miller – Fanuc – Permanent Position – Develop Yourself! – A
CNC Miller - Fanuc - Permanent Position - Develop Yourself! - ASAP Start
Would you like the opportunity to work for a major aviation manufacturer as a CNC Miller? Take the opportunity to learn and develop along with the help of their Learning Development Officer? Constantly grow alongside the company and you could spend the rest of your career here. Are you a CNC Miller with experience programming from drawings using Fanuc controls? Or are you a CNC Miller / Setter who would like to learn to programme?
About the company
- Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
- Major player in Aviation Manufacturing
- Several sites in the UK.
- Supply Chain for Airbus and Boeing
- Massive investment in Human Capital (Training and Development)
- Part of the CNC Milling team
- Milling aviation components both one off and mass produced to high tolerance.
- CNC miller on 3 - 5 Axis Machines with Fanuc Controls
- Experience setting, operating and (Ideally) Programming CNC Mills
- 39 hours per week
- Overtime rate > 39 p/w x1.5
- Saturday rate x1.5
- Sunday/Bank Holiday Rate x2
- Statutory benefits (Sick pay, Holiday, etc.)
- Early finish on Fridays
One phone interview with myself if successful your application will be sent to the client who will then decide to interview you face to face.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Alex.Perez@V-hr.com along with two professional references, or you can find me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/alex.perezvhr.7) / LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-bello-pÃ©rez-a17a49b5/)
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.