Business Development Manager
VHR is a technical recruitment company headquartered in London supplying contract and permanent technical and professional staff to our clients within the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine sectors. VHR have exciting plans for an expansion of the company and we are looking for Business Development Managers to work in our Altrincham based office.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in New Business Development and 360° Recruitment with an ability to build great relationships with clients.
The role includes:
* Developing and managing a portfolio of Aerospace, Aviation, Engineering and Prestige Auto Marques accounts.
* Developing and implementing an effective sales plan.
* Building strong relationships with new clients.
* Using social media and internet based methods to find out information on our industry sectors finding opportunities for new business.
* Working alongside VHR's marketing department to prepare and confidently deliver sales / clients presentations to clients.
* Attending client meetings.
* Generating leads and acting on them.
Candidates must have:
* A proven track record in New Business Development within Recruitment.
* The ability to find their own clients using standard recruitment principles.
* The ability to manage existing clients and develop new business opportunities.
* Experience in developing and managing business relationships.
* Experience in finding leads and acting on them.
* A solid understanding of Contract Recruitment as well as Permanent Recruitment.
* The ability to manage their diary to organise and prioritise daily/weekly/monthly goals.
* Be self-motivated and determined to meet and exceed targets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Computer literate.
* Knowledge or passion for the Aviation, F1 Motorsport or Engineering sectors.
The package / benefits:
* Highly Competitive Salary (Dependant on experience).
* Best in industry commission scheme.
* Additional holiday leave and early Friday finish incentive schemes.
* Private health care and pension.
* Company social events.
* Annual Milestone awards.
* Opportunity to travel the world.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, or if you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Rizwana Gharda on 0161 929 1101 or via email at email@example.com.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
For more jobs like this visit www.v-hr.com
Back to jobs