B2 Engineer – A320 and/or A330
Are you a B2 Engineer looking for a great opportunity to play a vital part working with one of our prestigious Airline clients based in Ireland?
If so, keep reading as our client requires a number of EASA B2 engineers to join their Line Maintenance operation. The Licensed engineers will be certifying A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) and/or A330 (CF6 80E) aircraft. We need to speak to highly motivated, committed, and driven engineers holding B2 license inclusive of at least one of the applicable type ratings. The company will provide training to candidates who show investment potential.
Salary and Benefits
Successful candidates will enjoy a great salary and benefits package which will include some of the following:
* Basic Salary + Shift Pay + License Pay.
* Concessional Staff travel benefits.
* Company Pension Scheme.
* A great career progression path.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Engineers and Technicians will be required to:
1. Perform and certify, as may be applicable, Line Maintenance work up to and including A checks.
2. Perform and assist the company in all Line Maintenance activities as may be assigned to them by their team leaders, supervisors and managers to achieve a common goal of a successful line operation.
3. Perform duties in a professional manner adhering to all company procedures, approved standards and health and safety requirements of the company and applicable airport(s).
4. Abide by all regulatory, company, and health and safety requirements at all times.
5. Follow all applicable directives of the company and superiors in a timely manner involving themselves in the company's continuous improvement programs as may be applicable to assist and develop the Maintenance and Engineering Department.
1. Hold an unrestricted EASA B2 License
2. Hold type ratings on at least one of either - A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) or A330 (CF6 80E) aircraft.
3. Have time served Line Maintenance experience on A320 and/or A330.
4. Able to speak, read and write fluent English.
5. Able to pass a 5-year security background check.
6. Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
7. Hold a Full clean driving license.
8. Happy to work usual Line Maintenance shift patterns including nights.
9. Possess strong technical judgement and trouble-shooting skills.
10. Possess excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
11. Have a proven ability to work well under pressure and work to pressurized deadlines.
If you're interested in this position please apply now. You can also send your CV to Erika.Verbovska@v-hr.com or call me on 0161 672 2322. Thanks!
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.