B1 Engineer – with or without type rating on A320 and/or A330
Are you a B1, B1/B2 Engineer or CAT A Technician looking for a great opportunity to play a vital part working with one of our prestigious Airline clients based in Ireland?
If so, keep reading as our client requires a number of EASA B1, B1/B2 engineers and CAT A technicians to join their Line Maintenance operation. The Licensed engineers and A Licensed technicians will be certifying A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) and/or A330 (CF6 80E) aircraft. We need to speak to highly motivated, committed, and driven engineers holding B1 or B1/B2 license inclusive of at least one of the applicable type ratings and technicians holding an A License (preferably having held approvals on type but not essential). The company will provide training to candidates who show investment potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Engineers and Technicians will be required to:
1. Perform and certify, as may be applicable, Line Maintenance work up to and including A checks.
2. Perform and assist the company in all Line Maintenance activities as may be assigned to them by their team leaders, supervisors and managers to achieve a common goal of a successful line operation.
3. Perform duties in a professional manner adhering to all company procedures, approved standards and health and safety requirements of the company and applicable airport(s).
4. Abide by all regulatory, company, and health and safety requirements at all times.
5. Follow all applicable directives of the company and superiors in a timely manner involving themselves in the company's continuous improvement programs as may be applicable to assist and develop the Maintenance and Engineering Department.
1. Hold an unrestricted EASA B1 or B1/B2 License or a Category A License
2. For Certifying Staff, hold type ratings on at least one of either - A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) or A330 (CF6 80E) aircraft.
3. Have time served Line Maintenance experience on A320 and/or A330.
4. Able to speak, read and write fluent English.
5. Able to pass a 5-year security background check.
6. Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
7. Hold a Full clean driving license.
8. Happy to work usual Line Maintenance shift patterns including nights.
9. Possess strong technical judgement and trouble-shooting skills.
10. Possess excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
11. Have a proven ability to work well under pressure and work to pressurized deadlines.
Preference will go to candidates who hold both type ratings however we are happy to evaluate any engineers who hold 1 of the types and/or may not be current on type.
In regards to Cat A licensed technicians, we can consider all Cat A technicians who have proven skills in line maintenance regardless of whether they have held approvals on the listed aircraft types.
Salary and Benefits
Successful candidates will enjoy a great salary and benefits package which will include some of the following:
* Basic Salary + Shift Pay + License Pay.
* Concessional Staff travel benefits.
* Company Pension Scheme.
* A great career progression path.
If you're interested in this position please apply now. You can also send your CV to Erika.Verbovska@v-hr.com or call me on 0161 672 2322. Thanks!
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.