Unprecedented Automotive Expansion
We provided 325 technicians to deliver an unprecedented expansion project for a global Automotive brand.
- A global Automotive brand was embarking on full scale production of its new car model with the aim of selling 90,000 units in year 1.
- Subcontractor firms were challenged with bringing in a Contract-Based Labour Force to work under their supervision and fulfil the project.
- VHR delivered multiple UK wide recruitment campaigns identifying key skill sets required for the projects.
- Recruitment and Deployment of relevant experienced Automotive Specialists ranging from Auto Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Mechanical Fitters, Interior Trimmers, Engine Fitters, Smart Repairers, Coach Builders, Painters, Quality Inspectors and Test Technicians.
- Successful Launch: The new car model enjoyed a successful launch. VHR’s UK recruitment campaigns, helped both subcontractor firms to deliver against the automotive brand’s stringent time schedules.
- 325 Contractors: Since 2011, VHR have provided 325 contractors to the Automotive manufacturing programme and wider car brands.
- Long Term Partnership: VHR continues to provide contractors to carry out rectification and retrofit work at OEM’s all over the world.