International MRO Recruitment
We provided a large Aerospace Defence business with 140 contractors who delivered a successful MRO project across Europe.
- A large Aerospace Defence business was awarded significant MRO contracts to carry out maintenance work on Embraer & Airbus aircraft in Europe.
- Existing staff numbers & technical skillsets were not at sufficient levels to carry out the projects.
- Due to the tight deadlines, VHR was asked to provide a fast, seamless yet cost-effective recruitment solution which would comply with the Aerospace Defence company’s stringent quality expectations and approvals.
- Recruitment of multiple teams of contractors incorporating licensed engineers, aircraft fitters, sheet metal workers, aircraft painters, composite technicians and CNC machinists.
- VHR co-ordinated flights, local accommodation and local transportation for all Contractors.
- All required documentation provided by VHR for the Aerospace Defence quality department.
- Regular on-site and off-site coordination between VHR’s account manager and Defence recruitment team and the client including 1st-day check-ins for all contractors.
- Continued partnership between VHR and the Aerospace Defence business, resulting in over 140 contractors recruited within maintenance and production.
- All required documentation provided by VHR for the Defence quality department.
- Implementation of streamlined timesheet system.
- Continued market awareness advice provided by VHR.
“VHR are the chosen recruitment partner within our Production Department to recruit Sheet Metal Workers, Composite Technicians and CNC Machinists, and VHR have extensively supported our Maintenance Department with Licensed Engineers and Technicians.
‘VHR demonstrate a sound technical understanding and provide excellent logistical support and control in the deployment of contractors. I can highly recommend VHR for their quality, value and speed of service.” – Operational HR Manager, Aerospace Defence business