12 Skilled Engineers in 1 Week
We sourced 12 skilled engineers across the UK and Malaysia for an international tech company’s major project in just 1 week.
- The international tech company was tasked with staffing a staging centre in Singapore.
- The objective was to build and stage 7500 desktops and 450 servers for a global airline.
- VHR recruited 12 engineers from the UK and Malaysia in very short timescales.
- VHR acted as an extension of our client’s HR department for the project duration, including processing all work permits in country and organising all logistics including flights, long-term accommodation and short-term accommodation.
- VHR acted as an intermediary, thereby removing the need for any client management on issues other than those directly relating to the project.
- VHR provided first hand support for integrating and localising into new country and new team.
- Confronted and resolved all initial contract issues and queries.
- Under tight timescales, VHR sourced a large volume of exceptionally skilled technicians in just 1 week, all of whom met client requirements.
“Working with VHR is extremely worthwhile and the recruitment process was excellent. Not once have we been forced to deal with a single issue relating to the employment of the engineers – this is especially impressive when you consider the difficulties in gaining work permits – and the feedback on the interview days was incredibly positive. Everything was handled very professionally.” – Operations Director, International Tech Company