Cabin Crew Jobs – Work in the Middle East
We are urgently looking for Cabin Crews with First Class or Private VIP Charter experience to join a world-class VIP Charter company in the Middle East.
The Cabin Crew Jobs offer:
• Opportunity to live and work in the Middle East
• Start your new job as soon as possible – immediate job contract
• Work for a leading global airline
The Cabin Crew Jobs require:
• Minimum of 5 years’ total experience with an International Airline
• At least 2 years’ experience serving First Class or Private VIP Charter experience
• Valid passport, Visas, GCAA License Medical License & Flying License
• Good command in English Language, additional language will be an advantage
• Previous experience of Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service
• Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
• Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
A Bachelor’s Degree is an advantage and the minimum degree acceptable is “High School”.
Interviews will be held in Dubai in mid-May 2018.
VHR welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and based anywhere in the world, but candidates must be able to live and work in the Middle East.
Apply for the Cabin Crew Jobs
To apply for the Cabin Crew Jobs or find out more, send your CV to Norma Dysangco at email@example.com
Need help with your job search? Read our Guide on How to Improve Your CV.
Just starting your Aerospace & Aviation Career? Read our Top 5 Reasons to Work for a Global Airline.
Search and apply for all our engineering and technical jobs.
News on Similar Topics:
Candidate Newsletter: Engineering Jobs & Industry Trends
Jobs and News from VHR - Engineering & Technician Jobs Campaign URL...
B1 Licensed Engineer Jobs – Work in the Middle East
VHR’s team of Aerospace & Aviation Recruitment Specialists are looking for a...
Aerospace Jobs – Meet VHR in Romania
VHR’s team of Aerospace Recruitment Specialists will be visiting Romania to find...