B2 Licensed Engineer Jobs: B2 Licensed Engineers B777
VHR are currently looking for B2 Licensed Engineers to carry out base maintenance on B777 aircraft at their Ireland base.
The B2 Licensed Engineer jobs offer 2-month contracts starting as soon as possible.
The B2 Licensed Engineer Jobs offer:
• Attractive rate of pay
• Flights to and from provided
• Good hours and shift pattern
• The opportunity to expand your Aerospace & Aviation career in Ireland.
The B2 Licensed Engineers must:
• Have at least 6 months’ experience working on B777 aircraft, within the last two years
• Be able to speak good English
• Have base maintenance experience
• Provide proof of all quality documents (EWIS, FTS, INT HFS, Recency Letters, Licence)
VHR welcomes applications from candidates based anywhere in the world, but the B2 Licensed Engineers must be able to live and work in Ireland.
To apply for the B2 Licensed Engineer jobs, please send your CV to Evie Kyprianou at email@example.com
Need help with your job search? Check out our Guide on How to Improve Your CV and our Top 10 Most Popular Interview Questions and How to Answer Them.
View and apply for all VHR’s technical and engineering jobs here.
News on Similar Topics:
Candidate Newsletter: Engineering Jobs & Industry Trends
Jobs and News from VHR - Engineering & Technician Jobs Campaign URL...
B1 Licensed Engineer Jobs – Work in the Middle East
VHR’s team of Aerospace & Aviation Recruitment Specialists are looking for a...
Aerospace Jobs – Meet VHR in Romania
VHR’s team of Aerospace Recruitment Specialists will be visiting Romania to find...